The program was a great motivator to move my body a little every day. I was impressed that I saw results with minimal time commitment. I'm much more cognizant of times when my body starts to stiffen up, and I now have the tools to counteract it!
I was amazed at how after one week of stretching, I could actually touch my toes. (I think the last time I was able to do that was 3 decades ago!) Stretching for me has always been an afterthought in my fitness routine but I now realize how the two are integrally related.
I have seen a dramatic decrease in my lower back and hip pain since doing these stretches. Honestly I just assumed I was stricken with osteoarthritis and my fate was sealed. I mean I was having difficulty at times getting up from a chair and walking...l'm so thankful I did this because I know now how to help myself. How to decrease my pain and improve my mobility!
- Is this a One-Time or Recurring Payment?The Get Loose Challenge is One-Time payment for $47!
- When Does the Challenge Start and End?The GET LOOSE Challenge officially starts on October 1, 2022 and ends on October 14, 2022.
- Will I have access to this challenge after the 14-days?Yes! You will have access to this challenge for a total of 3 months (additional 2.5 months after the completion of the challenge) So you will have plenty of time to work through the modules if you missed a day or week!
- Do I Need a Facebook Account to Join?Yes! The facebook group is great for accountability and increasing results. The Facebook group will also be the location where all updates are made.
- What if I am in Pain or Currently Have an Injury?Stretching is very modifiable. Each phase will have very little impact on your joints and is safe for all ages.
- Can I Still Workout During GET LOOSE?YES! GET LOOSE is a great supplement to your regular workouts so that you can exercise with a better range of motion!
Get Loose Challenge$47
- Total payment
- 1xGet Loose Challenge$47-+
All prices in USD